- Oklahoma City: Sec. Sonny Perdue Speaks to the Important Issues: MFP Payments, Trade Relations and Traceability
- Analysis Finds U.S. Could See Decline of $7.9 Billion in Ag Exports
- 2018 Third Quarter RIN Update
- Additional U.S. Trade Tariffs Possible as Ag Markets Absorb Impacts
- New EPA Rules for Dicamba Use Revealed
- Study Highlights Prospective Trade Boosts, But Points to Losses if Trade Battles Continue
- Is Big Ag Helping to Tame Climate Change?
- Closer Look: Trade War Six Months Later: Who’s Winning?
- Monsanto May Bet New Trial on Punitive Damages
- Trump Campaigning for Farm-State Republicans in Tight Races
- Trans Pacific Free Trade Pact to Take Effect Dec. 30
- Will Your Liability Coverage Protect You From Pesticide Damage?
- Dicamba Registration Extended To 2020, Additional Restrictions Apply
- Texas: Estate Planning Seminar, Panhandle, Nov. 5
FULL TEXT OF THE FARM BILL
Subscribe to T&C Trending Now Email Alerts
Federal Government Links
Farm & Other Media Links
- Tennessee farmers offered new cost share opportunity for certification program January 21, 2019
- 2018 farm bill: thoughts, webinars, and key provisions January 21, 2019
- Farm Progress America, Jan. 21, 2019 January 21, 2019
- Buffer law headaches likely to continue January 21, 2019
- South Dakota Soybean Association has new slate of directors January 21, 2019
Search Our Site