- USDA Announces Trade Aid Payment Per Commodity
- EPA Asked to Require Biofuel Producers to Prove Feedstocks Compliant With RFS Rules
- API Spokesman: Trump Decision on E15 Eventually May Be Unpopular
- Closer Look: Trade War Six Months Later: Who’s Winning?
- Massive Losses in China Could Mean Big Rewards in U.S.
- ERS Report- “An Exploration of Crop Markets: A Deeper Look Into the USDA Crop Baseline Projections.”
- EPA Rule Exempts Farms From Emissions Reporting
- Soybeans Vs. Corn: Which to Plant Next Year?
- Analysis: Wheat Markets Continue to Fight for Higher Prices
- President Says China Trade Dispute will End, But…
- Weekly Outlook: 2019 Corn and Soybean Acreage Prospects
- DTN Cotton Close: Lower in Uneventful Day
- Why is Cotton Not Higher Already?
- Peanut Stocks: Utilization Down 2%; 2.6 Bln Pounds in Storage
FULL TEXT OF THE FARM BILL
Subscribe to T&C Trending Now Email Alerts
Federal Government Links
Farm & Other Media Links
- Tennessee farmers offered new cost share opportunity for certification program January 21, 2019
- 2018 farm bill: thoughts, webinars, and key provisions January 21, 2019
- Farm Progress America, Jan. 21, 2019 January 21, 2019
- Buffer law headaches likely to continue January 21, 2019
- South Dakota Soybean Association has new slate of directors January 21, 2019
Search Our Site